Online registration for the 2018 Mississauga Marathon is now closed! You are still able to register for the Full Marathon, Pandora Square One Half Marathon and MNP 10KM at our Health & Wellness Expo, on Friday, May 4th from 11:00 AM to 8:00 PM and Saturday, May 5th, from 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM (MNP 10KM registration will close at 3:00 PM). The Health & Wellness Expo takes place at Port Credit Memorial Arena, at 40 Stavebank Road North in Mississauga, ON.
• ALL ENTRIES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE AND NON-TRANSFERABLE.
•NO DEFERRALS TO 2019 WILL BE ISSUED .
• Participants registering online will be charged an additional online processing fee.
• Mailed in registration forms with payment MUST BE RECEIVED by the corresponding price increase date to receive the lower rate. Registrations received after these dates will be asked to pay the next rate.
• All participants registered by Sunday, April 22nd, 2018 at 11:59 PM will
have their first name printed on their race bib. All team members will
have their team name printed on their race bibs.
• The final cutoff for all registration is Wednesday, May 2nd, 2018 at 5:00 PM.
Thank you for your interest in the Mississauga Marathon. Our course is flat, fast and scenic. For a complete course description and maps please see our event pages on our homepage. The course will have aid stations every 4 KM and is a net downhill, with a 250 foot drop from start to finish, conducive to a fast race. The current course records can be viewed on our results page. If you feel you are potentially an elite runner, please email your credentials to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.