Online registration for the 2018 Mississauga Marathon is now open! All participants who register by Sunday, April 22nd, 2018 will have their first name printed on their bib. To register, please select one of the 3 options below. You are able to register online through HTG Sports Services or Running Room. If you would like to print off and mail in a registration form, you can download a form by clicking the Canada Post logo. If you are registering with a charity as part of the Scotiabank Charity Challenge, you must register through HTG Sports Services.
Click the logo above to register through HTG
Sports Services. If you are registering as part of the Scotiabank Charity
Challenge, or are using a promo code, you must register through HTG Sports
• ALL ENTRIES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE AND NON-TRANSFERABLE.
•NO DEFERRALS TO 2019 WILL BE ISSUED .
• Participants registering online will be charged an additional online processing fee.
• Mailed in registration forms with payment MUST BE RECEIVED by the corresponding price increase date to receive the lower rate. Registrations received after these dates will be asked to pay the next rate.
• All participants registered by Sunday, April 22nd, 2018 at 11:59 PM will
have their first name printed on their race bib. All team members will
have their team name printed on their race bibs.
• The final cutoff for all registration is Wednesday, May 2nd, 2018 at 5:00 PM.
Thank you for your interest in the Mississauga Marathon. Our course is flat, fast and scenic. For a complete course description and maps please see our event pages on our homepage. The course will have aid stations every 4 KM and is a net downhill, with a 250 foot drop from start to finish, conducive to a fast race. The current course records can be viewed on our results page. If you feel you are potentially an elite runner, please email your credentials to us at: email@example.com.